Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year, And Peace on Earth


I'd like to thank everyone for the End of the Year donations.  It really helped, now I am looking at getting some additional hardware to tinker with. As well as getting some newer i5, and i7 systems that have been failing.  For some that had thought I was making it rich with the blog (HA HA HA HA), but your levity is warming. 


Biggest donations : $19.57 

Smallest donation : $00.01
Most recent   $00.16   (not sure what that would be in EURO's but thanks)

Again, I wish all the readers a Happy New Year, and maybe every country can get along, after all no one is leaving the planet too soon, if they do, they usually have to come back.

1 comment:

  1. I really appreciate you for this great information keep it up.

    ReplyDelete

I cannot repair laptops for you via the internet, I can only answer questions related to posts. This is because I have not had experience on every motherboard that is out there. Bear with me.

If you do need it repaired. Contact me for quote (US/CDN Only)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.